Friday, October 10, 2008

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

And there's Angie Breastfeeding



Angelina Jolie is so beautiful I can't even stand it! Brad Pitt took these shots of his partner (feels weird saying that) for the cover of W magazine. During the interview for the mag Angelina says she is more comfortable than ever in her own skin. She said "I'm with a man who's evolved enough to look at my body and see it as more beautiful, because of the journey it has taken and what it has created.He genuinely sees it that way. So I genuinely feel even sexier. Yo go Momma!


JUICY!!!!



Apparenlty Britney Spears is going to set the record staight in a 90 minute interview with MTV that will air Nov. 30th. During the interview she even says "I sit there and I look back, I'm a smart person, what the hell was I thinking?" Thats what were screaming Brit! Check out a sneak peak here

No comments: