Friday, October 24, 2008

I look like a lumberjack in my flannel

Is Angie ready for Marriage?



Even as a mother of 6 kids she is still such a badass! Angelina Jolie sat down with Italian Vanity Fair and her interview was actually pretty cool. When she was acked about her career she said "The kids are my priority, so it's possible that from now on I will make fewer movies. I may even stop altogether...I no longer have the ambition I had in my 20s." Here where is gets juciy...she was asked if she plans to marry Brad Pitt and she said "Usually people fall in love and everything revolves around the ritual of marriage, children are an afterthought. We did everything backwards...But sooner or later it will be the kids who ask us [to get married]. You know, they see films and start asking questions. Such as, 'Why are Shrek and Fiona married and you're not?' " Dum dum de dum!



First photos released of Heath Ledger in his final performance



Thinking about heath Ledger's death stil makes me so sad! Such talent gone at such a young age! Before Heath died he was working on another film thast involves a supernatural mirror that takes people into different dimensions. Following his death Johnny Depp, Jude Law and Colin Farrell all stepped in to fill his role for the remainder of the film, playing different incarnations of Ledger's character. Production of the film temporarily stopped but it has now been completed and is due out next year. This picture below freaks me out!




Madonna needs Anger Management!!



Yikes! Apparently Madonna has so much rage over her split with Guy Ritchie that she has a counsellor from the mystical Jewish faith who accompanies her on the road to help handle it. One insider said “She has turned to Kabbalah to sooth her rage, and is getting intense counselling on the road and at the Kabbalah Centre in New York.” Don't mess with Madge!

No comments: