Thursday, October 23, 2008

Can't believe its Thursday already!

Is Paris Single?



Paris Hilton has been looking pretty glum lately, and did ya notice she's not wearing her Bm ring? (insert joke here). Supposedly bejni has been seen flirting around with another woman that looks like his ex finance Sophie Monk. I met these two together and I thought they were a rather cute couple. Kinda makes me sad. Maybe this is why Paris is buying brothels




UUUUUUGGGGGH!






Please note that my ugh has nothing to do with the politcal message of this pic. Its just one more reason for me to hate on these two. Heidi's shirt says "Read My Lipstick: Vote McCain-Palin” and Spencer's says “Palin For VP: God, Guns, Glory”. Somebody make them go away!!!!


Baby Wayne



Lil Wayne's spokesperson told UsWeekly that his new son was born yeasterday afternoon in Cincinnati. The tot's name is Dwayne Carter III. Lil Wayne's real name is Dwayne Michael Carter Jr. Dwayne Wayne! I'm such a dork!

No comments: