Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Diggin the new track I just heard!

Travis Speaks!



Travis Barker has opened up to the media for the very first time since the deadly September 19th crash. In a new interview he said "I hate planes. My biggest fear ever is to be involved in a plane crash, so when that happened … well, I'm just thankful to be alive! I'm just grateful to be here at all." He also talked about the extent of his injuries. "I am doing the best I can possibly be. I'm so anxious to get out of here. …I've just been in surgery after surgery. I have third degree burns basically from my feet up to my waist and both hands. One of my hands was second degree burns and one was third degree burns. I'm trying to have a quick recovery and play the drums again and be able to hold my kids again. [Barker has two children, Landon, 5, and Alabama, 2, with Shanna Moakler.] I'm going nuts not being able to see them and spend time with them!" God bless Travis!



Halle Berry Named Sexiest Woman By Esquire



I have no complaints there! Halle Berry is smokin even after having a baby! She is beng named Esquire's sexiest woman in their November issue. Halle’s response to the honor was all cute and humble, she said, “I don’t exactly know what it means, but being 42 and having just had a baby, I think I’ll take it.” Awwww!


I still can't believe its over!



Its seemed like Holly Madison was really devoted to Hef. Or rally devoted to getting her hands on a pice of his dynasty! Holly is blogging to explain her slit from Hef. here is her latest myspace blog......

"What’s Going on . . . . Current mood: lonely

Hef and I will always be friends . . . I do have my own place, but I am still at the Mansion, too, right now . . . I'm too busy to move! hahaha . . . Bridget, Kendra and I are all still best friends and plan on doing several projects together in the future . . . even though Bridget is in Europe right now and I am sad and lonely without her . . .

You will see how it all happens in Season 5 . . . Sunday nights on E! . . . How lame, I just turned that into the most shameless plug ever . . . lol!

Love-Holly"


OH LORD NO!!!!!!!!!



Jamie Lynn Spears may be preggers again! I really hope this is just a rumor!!! According to The National Enquirer, the Jamie is 8 weeks along, and only 3 months after giving birth to her first baby, Maddie Briann. YIKES! Supposedly Lynn Spears is none to thrilled with this news. Just as Brit is getting her act together Jamie pulls this! Geez!

No comments: