Monday, October 13, 2008

I hate paper cuts on my finger!!!!

Damn Straight!!



According to Cosmopolitan Johnny Depp has been named as the World’s sexiest Man by. The other top hotties included George Clooney(2), Jake Gyllenhaal(2), and Daniel Craig(3). Check out the full list here



Miley Loves her British Boys



Who doesn't? Miley recently did an interview and apparetnly she's so smitten with the British boys that she was to move there. She said "I've phoned my dad and told him not to expect me home. I want to live here." She also talked about the boys saying "I've already fallen in love with 20 guys since I've been here." YIKES!



Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony renew vows



Um? they have only been married four years! Shouldn't you at least wait until you make it to ten? But then again this is Hollywood so odds are they won't get that far. Jen and Marc secretly renewed their vows in Las Vegas Sunday and they had company at the altar. Mets center fielder Carlos Beltran and his wife Jessica, joined J.Lo and Anthony for a joint ceremony in a hotel penthouse suite. You would think that JLO would be too much of a diva to let that happen!


No regrets!




Gawd I love her! I wanna be P!NK when I grow up! Pink and Carey Hart called it quits on their marriage this past February after two short years. Now Pink is opening up to Cosmopolitan magazine and talking about how she's moving forward with no regrets. She said "Of course I was disappointed that my marriage didn't work out - you want it to work. I wanted the fairytale and we didn't quite make it. Yes, it's sad but I don't have any regrets. Carey and I are still the best of friends and I'm grateful for what we shared and will continue to share." Rock on P!INK!!!!

No comments: