Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Wow! Its Wed already??

Paris Hilton's new Song!!



I really am suprised that I'm saying this but I am digging Paris Hilton's new song for her new show “Paris Hilton’s My New BFF.” She co-wrote it with her beau Bengi Madden. Take a listen to it here



Bye Bye Kimmy!



I'm really suprised that she's gone so soon! Kim Kardashian got the boot last night from Dancing with the Stars. This was a total surprise given that everyone thought Cloris would be going home. Oh well! At least we can count on Kim's big ol' booty returning to its former self!


Jen is Tanorexic!



Jennifer Aniston is so obsessed with looking golden brown that she shelled out $34,000 for a pair of tanning beds! According to a friend the reason she bought two is that "She had a major photo shootand she had to go to a public tanning place. She learned her lesson after that — always have a back-up." Tanning is bad!


Katy Perry's Song Results In Student Suspension



I swear you can get suspened for anything! i once got suspended for twirling my hair in class! Seriously! the teacher said I was doing it to annoy her after she told me to stop. What this dragon-lady teacher didn't know is that I twirl my hair when Im concertating! Anyhoo...Two girls on a Texas twirl team were suspended from attending upcoming football games for performing a little number to Katy Perry's hit song, "I Kissed A Girl" at a pep rally. Apparently those stuffy old teachers thought their performance was to racy. Pleeeeeeaase!


Lindsay Dedicates Album To Samantha



Dude! Who knew that Smaantha Ronson had that little body ubnder all the boy clothes she laways wears! Look at the itsy bitsy bikini! And pastel too! I guess Lindsey wants to show Sam how much she appreciates her bod ny dedicating her next album to her. Lindz is even going so far as to demand that the record's artwork be scrapped in favor of a cover with a tribute to Sam. A source revealed: “Sam has had a huge influence on the record. The artwork was finalized before Lindsay had gone public with the relationship, so she concealed the tribute. Now it will name Samantha directly." I still just don't get these two.


More babies! More babies!



Geez like 6 isn't enough? Well apprently not when your Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie. Rumor has it that the couple wants to adopt theier 7th child. They are looking to adopt in Bolivia and Paraguay because Angelina wants to draw attention to the large number of desperately needy orphaned children in Latin America. Anough kids already!!

No comments: