Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Why does it feel like a Thursday??

JT's Granny isn't waiting for a proposal



Ok so celebrity or not this would really annoy me if my family was planning my wedding before I was even engaged!! But Justin Timberlake's grandmother Sadie Bomar is already the affair. Sadie said: "I just want them to be happy. Justin should get married in his mother Lynne's back yard in Tennessee. She has a big yard with beautiful flowers. I think it would be perfect. She added, "Jessica's really sweet. She's his age and isn't possessive. I think their personalities are a lot alike." I don't like these two togther. Honestly I haven't really liked him with any girl except Britney. Now mind you I'm talking about Britney back when she showered and hadn't shacked up with K-Fed.


Paris So wants to be Nicole!!!



She's suddenly in her first "real" relationship, he happens to look identical to Nicole's guy, they're talking marriage, and now Paris has gone and moved next door to her old BFF. But thats not all. Paris is seriously talking babies. One insider said "She's jealous of all the attention [best friend] Nicole Richie has been getting and knows she's fallen off in the tabs lately," said one friend. "A baby would put her back in the news." Lord this would be such a tragedy if Paris we're to procreate for the mere fact of trying to get some attention.



Amy ought to be Ashamed of herself!!!




Now I know that I gave my mom a few grey hairs growing up but I was only a teenager and defifitly not a crack head for god's sake!!! Mitch Winehouse has been sick over his daughter Amy's behavior in the past few months that he landed himself in the hospital. A friend of the family tells the Daily News, "Mitch isn't well. He has been taking a lot on and has been dedicating himself to trying to improve Amy's health. But his own health has suffered as a result. She told him not to worry about her, but that's easier said than done." Tsk tsk tsk....

The Dark Knight Premier



I can't wait to see this!!!! It's so sad for Heath's family though. I just can't even imagine what they must be feeling right now. The new Batman film premiered last night in NYC and there is some sort of tribute to Ledger at the end of the film. Heath's family came out for the occasion but they skipped out on the red carpet On the way out Heath's dad, Kim, was asked what he thought of the film, to which he responded with a big thumb's up! So sad.

Like Mother like Daughter



Madonna's little Lourdes is quite the fashionista. Her style is so 80's but for some reason I love it!


Go Nicole!



Yessss!!!! FINALLY, a celebrity that isn't pimping out their kid! Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban have reportedly turned down multi-million dollar offers for the first pics of their little Sunday Rose. The Australian media claims they are undecided whether to release a photograph of the newborn, but if they do, it will be for free! A source says, "They don't think it's appropriate to make deals. They are still deciding how they feel about (it) - if and when they will release a photo at all. But they realise there is enormous interest from the public and they are grateful and appreciative of that." NICE!!!


Aubrey O'Day is a Hoochie!!!



Um? Does Danity Kane not have a stylist. Seriously....why is it that celebrites always manage to sport the side-boob? Sooooooo not sexy!!!

No comments: