Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Kill the Batman! Can't Wait!!!!

Not Only is she a liar....she's a CHEATER!!!!



OOOOOH! Benji is gonna be pissed!!!!!! Football star Cristiano Ronaldo, who is in Los Angeles on business, partied with some dude friends at Villa in Los Angeles last night. Paris Hilton was also there and a source claims "Paris was all over him. The moment he arrived, she went over to his private table. At one point, she pushed her chest together and made a point of trying to snuggle up against him. But Ronaldo clearly wasn't interested in Paris. He turned his back on her." I really hate to admit this but I was getting used to the idea of Paris and Benji being together. they were pretty cute together when I saw them at REd WHite and Boom. Myabe its just a rumor....but this is Paris were talking about.





Meet Honor



Yet another celebrity pimping out their offspring. There is Jessica Alba's daughter Honor Warren on the the cover of OK! magazine. Alba originally didn’t want to sell her baby pics but finally gave in. In the mag, Jessica talks about the usual things new mommies talk about such as the birthing process, the baby weight, and who baby Honor looks like more. Blah balh balh... Here is a few snipits from the article. On giving birth: I didn't scream…It was really Zen."

On her baby Honor: “It hasn't totally sunk in…She dreams, she smiles, and coos and does all these things, but she hasn't seen enough of the world yet to understand any of that stuff. So I still feel like she's connected to the other world, or something. There's no other way to explain it. It's a miracle."

On how she gave birth: "The labor was more like meditation," she says. "I did yoga breathing. I was focused."

On losing the baby weight: "I started working out last Thursday, but for 20 minutes. I do cardio on my own. I'm doing it slow," she says. "Now I'm starting to eat more healthy. Because after working out, having fried chicken and mashed potatoes is a little counteractive."

On who Honor resembles more: "She looks like a girl version of me," Cash says. "She has my nose, my eyebrows and my...""Forehead and dimples," Jessica finishes, adding, "She has my mouth when I was a baby. And my ears."Maybe Honor is a mixture," Cash adds. "I want her to look like me, because a daughter looking like Jessica, I'd kill myself!"



Liar Liar pants on Fire!!!



Its seems like anytime Paris Hilton opens her mouth all we should hear is wah-waaa waa waa....like Snoopy's mom because this girl lies!!!Earlier this week the New York Post reported that Paris was planning on moving into Nicole Richie's neighborhood in Glendale, which she denied on her blog. Now the Post is retaliating against Hilton and posting all the little white lies she’s told them. They posted the following statement: "When we saw her several years ago ordering vodka with no ice, she later insisted it was water. It wasn't. When we wrote that her ring from ex-fiancĂ© Paris Latsis was a fake, she vowed to send us a certificate of authenticity. She never did. When we wrote that the parents of her ex, Stavros Niarchos, refused to meet her or be in pictures with her, she vowed to send us the photos, but they never came. When we wrote that she once smoked marijuana in front of our staff, she said she'd take a drug test. We're still waiting...So, Paris, we'll leave you with this: Just because you say something doesn't make it true." Get her!


Let's Talk Sex




EEEWY!!! If you care to read this Vern Troyer is openeing up about the whole sex tape scandle. Eeeeeh everytime is say Vern Troyer and sex tape it gives me the heebie jeebies! But Mini-Me Verne Troyer gave E! News an exclusive interview on Tuesday afternoon and talked about his ex-girlfriend Ranae Shrider. He said “I feel like I have no privacy, Just because people are seeing something that was meant to be between me and her. That's the biggest reason that I'm, you know, trying to stop the tape from being released.” Oh waaaaa-wahhh!


Get up out my Biz-Ness....




Thie cracks me up! So unless you wanna get a mouthful don't ask Chris Brown about Rihanna! Chris says he takes it really personal when people he doesn't know ask him about his relationship with Rihanna. Chris told a WENN reporter, "Nobody wants to focus on what's positive, they want to know about my personal life. Every interview I do, they're like, 'So, how are you and such and such doing?' And I'm like, I don't know you, why you all in my business? So that's my take on it personally." Ok they have been caught sucking face like a dozen time so I guess we can just assume they are just doing the nasty and they don't want to admit it . LOL!!!


Fishing for Compliments....




Posh Spice recently did an interview and apparently the wife of the most beautiful mane in the world doesnt thik she's anything special. She said "I'm a normal looking girl and I just make the best of what I have. I'm not out of the ordinary looking at all. I'm incredibly ordinary." Whatever, you know she stares at herself for about two hours everyday.

No comments: