Monday, July 14, 2008

Monday, Monday...yea

Angelina Gives Birth!



Finally! Angelina Jolie was getting so big I felt sorry for her. But none the less she had her little golden children over the weekend. But it wasn't twin girls like we thought. She gave birth to a boy, Knox Leon, and a girl, Vivienne Marcheline, named after her late mother. The boy weighed just over 5 pounds and the girl 5 pounds. I guess those names aren't too bad by celebrity standards. But Knox? As in fort? Supposedly Brad was "perfectly calm, totally determined, very pleased to be at the birth of his children, very moved and very emotional." The first photos have reportedly already been sold for $11-16 million dollars, with the proceeds going to charity. Mayor Christian Estrosi of Nice, France presented the birth certificates of the babies on the steps of Nice's Fondation Lenval hospital. He made a statement saying "On behalf of the inhabitants of Nice, I congratulate the happy parents, the most famous couple of the world who have chosen our city for this happy event." Anyhoo...there's a pic of him below.





The Lohan Bastard Speaks!!!



UGH! I watched this video this morning before I had my redbull and all I could think was UGH!!!!! I swear people will stop at nothing to whore themselves out for a little media attention! Lindsay HoHan's alleged secret half-sister and her sleazy mommy spoke to The Insider and they really brought the drama. HoHan's secret half-sister when she says, "I'd love to meet my thiblings. I'd love that. But not with him (Michael Lohan). Not now...." DAMN! HoHan should take acting classes from this girl. The mommy really brings it at the end when she cries glycerin tears and says, "I didn't want this....I just didn't. Michael gave me no choice." Blah!!! There was a vidoe up on youtube but the user took it down. When I find it I'll put it up. Stay tuned!!



Pam?




Is it just me or does Jessica Simpson look like a younger version Of Pamela Anderson in this pic? Not a very classy wardrobe choice there Jess.


Well her dad is positive....



Geeesh, Amy Winehouse's dad has high hopes for his little girl. I agree with him that Amy is defintly going to die if she doesn quit being a crack head. But when Mitch Winehouse talks about Amy's habits he doesn't sugar coat at all. He says "She will die. But it won't be from a drugs overdose. She will die from emphysema. That will be the most likely scenario if she doesn't check her behavior. We are talking about a long, slow, painful death - gasping for air. I would like all the people who would give her illegal substances to think about that."



Where is her Dad????



DUDE! Seriously! Where is Billy Ray?? I find it so funny that not too long ago Daddy Cyrus was on the cover of People Magazine with his Disney princess talking about "Raising a Teen Star the right Way." Really? These pictures surfaced over the weekend after a hacker got into Miley's phone. This is only like the 80th time she's been caught with naughty pictures. And this time she looks almost naked!!! Remember how there was a count down to the Olsen twins turning 18? Well i'm starting a countdown to when Miley does Playboy.

No comments: