Monday, July 21, 2008

Don't Punch walls cuz it hurts!!!

So I'm a dumbass and I really hurt my hand yesterday so this post may be short and sweet today.



Britney looks good!



Britney made a rare public appearance last night when she attended a fundraiser for Jenny McCarthy's charity Generation Rescue in Los Angeles. She was said to be in great spirits while sipping on some red wine other guests. Britney was "looking happy," an eyewitness says. "She looked incredible - like the Britney we used to know. She was clapping and smiling a lot."



I wish they would get back together!!!!




Pink's ex hubby Carey Hart has said that he still loves her "to death" and misses "everything about her." He tells People: "It's a tough situation to be in but I love her to death. We talk all the time and try to stay connected as much as possible. I miss everything about her." He added: "I'm not in any rush to get back into a relationship."



OOOOh! Yuck!!!!



Supposedly Madoona and A-Rod have a sex tape! A British newspaper reports that an unnamed man is claiming that he secretly taped Madonna and A-Rod sexin' it up. And, no shock, he's trying to sell the tape for $2 million!). I think I just threw up in my mouth!



Dark Knight is the shizzz!!!!




This flick brok 9 film records! NINE!!!! It took in $155.34 million Fri-Sun. That bests Spider-Man 3's 151.1 million in 2007.


Blah blah



Blake Fielder Civil was sentenced to 27 months in jail on Monday. The druggie was convicted of trying to pervert the course of justice in the great bodily harm case against him - stemming from a bar incident where he beat the shit out of a pub owner a whiles back.

No comments: