Tuesday, July 29, 2008

NYC was INCREDIBLE!!!!!

So if you have been wondering where I've been the last couple of days.....I'll tell you ;) I WAS IN NYC!!! Gawd I love it there! It was so great to see the fam!! I did sooooo much shopping and eating...and walking and walking....and more walking! Chinatown was funny.... "I'll give you two fo' ten dolla"....Hahahahahah! What else??....gosh there is so much! We went to the Met to see the Phantasy in Fashion exhibit where I got to see the Batman costume form The Dark Knight. That was a trip!!!! Almost got kicked out for taking pics of it though...He-he! I also got to see Phantom of the Opera on Broadway!!!!! Now, anyone who knows me well knows I have been obsessed with Phantom since I was like 12. It was so amazing...I cried through most of it! (THAT VIDEO IS COMING) I also got to see the statue of liberty. I've been to NYC about 20 or 30 times in my life and I had never been so we made it a point to go this trip. That was so cool to see something that has been a symbol of hope for forever!! Oh! And I got the cutest tattoo in creation while I was there. Its a little music note with wings. Im soooo in love with it!!! Im going to post a few videos and pics later on today but for now I'll leave you this video of what went down in the subway.... ENJOY!!!



SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE??



PUERTORICAN SUBWAY STREET DANCING!!!



No comments: