Friday, July 11, 2008

Payday! Yay!

Pete compars his unborn tot to to a record?



Wow! Someday this kid is gonna read this and think....."My pop is an idoit"! Petey just did a radio interview and he says that he feels like he's turning into a dad, because he gets annoyed with traffic at rush hour, and comes home to his pregnant wife every night. Um ok? I didn't realize that road rage made you ready for parenting. When asked if Ashlee is having any cravings, he just said she wants green olives on everything, and pickles. Yummy, green olvies! I love them! But the best comment had to have been the way Pete said he described having a baby to his Fall Out Boy band mates. Pete said, "It's like making a record, but knowing you're going to mix it for the next 18 years." I swear these celebs have no self-editing buttons.


Nooooooooooooooo!




I have been super stoked that KNOTB have come back into my life after 20 lonley years without them. Having said that, I will have a hissy fit if this crap happens! Supposedly Michael Jackson is set to make a comback with them. UGH!!!!! Michael had secret talks about the link-up with the band's stars at his home in Nevada last week.
Donny Wahlberg said "It's very exciting. It's one big party and everyone wants to join us." They announced the plan at the launch of their first reunion tour which starts in September. Now I know that Mikey is the King of Pop but the idea of his scary Skeletor nose next to my Joey just freaks me out!


Um Amy? Ya got a booger!



I really hate to sound like a mega-bitch here....but how much powder is Amy Winehouse gonna put up her nostrils before she dies? I mean seriously! Where is her family??? If my family saw me doing all that nonsense my little Puertorican fireball of a mother would have me committed!!!!! Anyhoo....Amy was seen leaving the Monarch Pub in London on Thursday night carrying an empty Budweiser cardboard box, and as they made their way into a taxi, photographers snapped photos of the drug addict with big white blobs up her nostrils. Somebody help her!


The Golden Children are Coming!




Angie has been having hissy fits in the hospital latley because she's more than ready to pop those suckers out! Well she won't have to wait too much longer. Inside sources sat that Angelina will be induced on July 15. The source said: “She can't wait to give birth because she can't stand the hospital food, and she is fed up to be in this hospital room. If she could be induced earlier she would love it, but the medical team think it's medically better to wait until next Tuesday.”

How Much???



Um yea....nope! I wouldn't spend two pennies on a sudo-celebrity, but if you want to have Hills star Audrina Patridge at your party you had better be prepared to cough up $10k. Homegirl also requires "a secure VIP area with complimentary beer, mixed drinks and bottle service (two bottles) and at least one security guard at all times," according to the rider. Check out her contract here


Seriously?



Grrrrrr! Im glad that i wasn't there for this photo-op. I probably would have turned those damn guns on them! Violent, I know but I CAN"T STAND those two!

No comments: