Monday, June 23, 2008

Starbucks...get in my belly!!!!!

Daddy Wino : "Amy Could Die"



I really hope that Amy Wino's talents are just going to be wasted away to the drug gods! Seriously this girl is too alented to throw her life awy to crack the way she has been. Well Amy is really sick now!!! According to Amy Winehouse's father Mitch, the troubled singer is in the early stages of Emphysema. He made a statement saying "With smoking the crack cocaine and the cigarettes her lungs are all gunked up," Mitch Winehouse tells the Sunday Mirror in the U.K. "There are nodules around the chest and dark marks. She's got 70 percent lung capacity." When we got to the hospital a room was ready. Several doctors came in and checked to make sure she didn't need any emergency treatment. They put her on a drip straight away because she was dehydrated. All of this may have been a reality check for her because she said, 'Don't worry about me, dad. I know I've got to stop taking drugs now." We'll see. I hope for her sake she means it!



Jenny from the Block my Ass!!!




Ok, I'm a proud Rican woman so naturally i love how much JLO has accomplished in her career...BUT... it pisses me off how she acts like her "you know what" dont stink! She was out shopping last week at the Catherine Malandrino boutique on Manhasset's Miracle Mile and acted like a D-I-V-A!!! One clerk at the store said "She demanded the store be shut down for her to shop alone, but they said, 'Absolutely not,t hen one of her eight-person entourage, including two bodyguards with their guns showing, was yelling at the clerk that Jennifer gets a 50 percent discount. Jennifer also tried on about a million outfits, then just threw it all in a pile in the dressing room and didn't buy one thing." UGH!!!!!!!


And the Creepy Dad Award goes to......




Nope not Joe Simpson... Larry Birkhead! He coughed up nearly $3,000 at an auction Saturday for some old lingerie worn by Anna Nicole Smith in a Playboy shoot for his daughter Dannielynn. He explained why by saying "I have a lot of history I have to put together that she doesn't really know about," he told the Associated Press. "Playboy was such a big part of Anna's career. You know, it's not something I can show today, but something down the road," he added. "It's not going to be in any bedtime stories anytime soon." Good lord i hope not! WACKO!!!!

No comments: