Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I hate it when my ears pop! Owwwwy!

Brit Brit is leaving Hollywood for good!



Yea right! If only! But Britney is ready to quit her Hollywood Hills home and move to an exclusive house on the outskirts of Los Angeles. She is reportedly 'looking like crazy' for a house in Calabasas in the San Fernando Valley. Sources say she has set her sights on a gated community where Travis Barker lives. The community is so private it is protected by not one but two sets of gates. This could actually be a good move for her given those pesky photogs that she always running over with her car.


Wino Hospitalized!!!!



Why does this not suprize me? All those long nights of doing crack might finally have caught up to her. Amy Winhouse has been hospitalized in London to undergo tests after fainting at her home Monday afternoon. Per Miller, the Amy's manager's assistant was "fortunately" with her at the time and managed to stop her falling. M iller made a statement saying "She quickly recovered and her father Mitch took her to the hospital as a precaution." Amy is still in the hospital as we speak undergoing some tests. So far all of Amy's Tests are inconclusive. Please keep her there!


Paris no more Puppies for you!!!!!





Good! Like she needs anymore!!! Paris was on her way to a photo shoot and wanted a puppy in the picture with her so it would look cuter, but the store employee denied her request for a Yorkie claiming it was clearly "an impulse buy." Apparently Paris went "ballistic," and "She started screaming, 'I love my puppies! I want my baby!'"
Her temper tantrum didn't get her far because she walked out empty handed. UGH!



Extra Shizz



GRRRRR!!!!




I want to pimp slap that little bitch! Nick Hogan has been whining about his quality of life in jail but I almost cried at watching the quality of life he has sentenced hin "friend" John Graziano to. Check out the heartbreaking video here



TMI!!!!



Apparently Diddy/P Diddy/Doody....(whatever the hell is we call him now) is really in touch with his feminine side! he said in a recent interview "While I'm getting ready I like to relax with a drink - vodka and lemonade - and listen to some James Brown. Then I'll have a manicure and pedicure - and yes, I wax as well. Men owe it to women to make sure they are well-groomed. I wax my privates. I also wear my fragrance, Unforgivable Black." EEEEW!

No comments: