Monday, June 2, 2008

I'm such a baby when I'm sick!


2008 MTV Movie Awards




There is Lindsey Lohan doing what she does best! Showing off her goodies! The 08' MTV movie awards was a pretty star studded event... And I will have to say that for once I agreed with everyone who won.....


BEST FEMALE PERFORMANCE WINNER
- Ellen Page- Juno

BEST FIGHT WINNER
- Sean Faris vs. Cam Gigandet- Never Back Down

BEST SUMMER MOVIE SO FAR WINNER
- Iron Man

BEST MALE PERFORMANCE WINNER
- Will Smith- I Am Legend

BEST COMEDIC PERFORMANCE WINNER
- Johnny Depp-Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

BREAKTHROUGH PERFORMANCE WINNER
- Zac Efron- Hairspray

BEST VILLAIN WINNER
- Johnny Depp- Sweeney Todd

BEST KISS WINNER
- Briana Evigan and Robert Hoffman-Step Up 2 the Streets

BEST MOVIE WINNER
- TRANSFORMERS


Here are some more pics from the red carpet.....




Paris' evil looks are rubbing off on Benji.




I think Ellen Page is super cute but she could have done a little better with the attire.



I never really thought that Lauren Conrad was a hottie but she looks smokin in this pic!



I just can't stand these two! Heidi does have some cute shoes on though.


What is this?



UM? Now I know that Cameron Diaz has been quite the spinster since JT left her, and we all want her to find somebody but come on!?! Diddy and Ms. Diaz are suppposedy hooking up. They were spotted together at a book launch party for Prince on Friday night. Apparently they looked very cozy together, laughing and holding hands. At one point she even spoon-fed him some bread pudding. EEW! After the party, they headed over to Prince's Beverly Hills mansion where according to New York Daily News, "Diddy was bringing his lips towards hers when he realized someone was approaching," said a source. "Smiling, they closed the theatre's door and locked it." YUCKY!


Mama Lohan Speaks!




So Lindsey Lohan has hooked up with all the boys in Hollywood and now she's trying lesbian on for size. Apparently Dina Lohan just wants her daughter to be happy even if it means she's swaping spit with girls. On Lindsey's romance with Samantha Ronson she said "If she's happy, I'm happy. That's all I'll say. Samantha's great. I've known her and her family for ten years."

Extra Shizz.....


Ok, which one is preggers?



Ashlee Simpson just announced that she will be postponing her summer tour to get fat and have hubby Pete's baby. Awwwww how cute. I was wondering why Jessica didn't seem more jealous of her baby sis getting knocked up before her but now I know why! Judging by this pic it won't be long before Jess reveals she's having a little Romo.... the baby watch is on!!!!!


Now put that in your pipe and Smoke it!!!!!




So all of the stupid (male) critics that said that SATC movie sucked can shut it! The movie made $55.7 million dollars at the box office this weekend. That makes it biggest R-rated film ever released!!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!!!!

No comments: