Monday, June 16, 2008

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!

The Hogans have messed with the WRONG DUDE!!!



OMG!! I know that Hulk Hogan is supposed to be some gladiator wrestling badass, but if I was him I would be shaking in my red and yellow boots! He has been getting a bunch of threatening voicemails from John Graziano's brother Frank calling them "whores" and threatening to "piss on you and your family's grave". Geesh! Clearwater PD saysthere is an "open investigation" into the calls. Listen to the audio here



Nicole and Joel finally did it!



Just kidding! Joel Madden thought it would be a good idea to get back at Star Magazine for claiming that he and Nicole were going to get married this month. He wrote a blog on his website titled: WE DID IT!! NICOLE AND I FINALLY GOT MARRIED!! I just love what a smart ass he is!!!! When you click on the blog this what that pops up..

"CHECK OUT MY BLOG FOR A PICTURE OF ME AND MY BEAUTIFUL BRIDE. ALL I CAN SAY IS I AM SO VERY HAPPY.......




HAHA. JUST KIDDING.
So i feel really stupid even posting this, but i've been getting calls and texts from my family all week asking me why they weren't invited to my wedding. I guess the only answer i could give them was that i didnt know we were having one. So i just found out that star magazine wrote some story about a 2 MILLION dollar wedding we are supposed to be having, and thats where it came from. Sooooo if you were pissed at me for not inviting you or even telling you, dont blame me, theres nothing to worry about. Its just star magazine. How long do you think it will be before they write we called it off, or we broke up? i give them a week or two...... Check out the blog here


Tennessee Has Had it with Kanye!



Southerners don't deal with DIVOS!!!! Tired and angry US fans vented their spleen after Kanye West's late night performance at the Bonnaroo festival was delayed for nearly two hours, chanting: "Kanye sucks" and pelting the empty stage with glow sticks.West had been due to take the main stage at the Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival in Manchester, Tennessee, at 2.45am yesterday, local time. However, a message on the jumbotrons said that Kanye's show would be delayed until 3.15am, but homeboy didn't hit the stage until 4.25am.The delay was supposedly caused by problems setting up West's elaborate stage set. UGH!


Extra Shizz....



YUCK!




EEEWY! Look at Mischa Barton's cellulite. They have creams for that ya know!

UM? WTF?



This is just sad! I'm not too sure what this pic is all about...but my guess is that its some sick promotion for Lindsey Lohan's new movie 'Labor Pains'.

No comments: