Monday, June 9, 2008

Did you miss me?

So sorry it's been so long since I've posted. I've been fighting off the worst cold in creation for the past week. It's been bed, bath and BEYOND for me latley....he-he I made a funny :) Anyhoo....on to the Shizz.



Help! Anyone? Help?



When will someone finally get this girl some help? An Amy Winehouse video has been leaked once again showing Amy surrounded by her fav thing in the world next to Blakey.....crack! The video is pretty old because it was filmed by her Blake before he was incarcerated and he's been in jail for what seems like forever. A friend of the couple apparently gave the video to The News of the World. It shows Amy singing racist tunes with a coffee table filled with cigarettes, foils and drugs GALORE!!! Click here to see the video and more pics.



Round Two?




Lord help us! Britney DON'T DO IT!!!!!!! Britney seems to be getting back on track lately (except for the hair extentions) so I don't know why daddy Spears would want to do this. But apparently he has offered K-Fed $4.5 million dollars to re-marry Britney. Supposedly Brit Brit has no idea of her daddy's plans either. It's a good thing too because K-Fed is getting greedy. He says that he won't consider walking down the isle again unless there is no pre-nup and he gets $20 million. Gawd I'm never getting married!



She Popped.




Well woopdie-do-dah friggn day. Jessica Alba gave birth to little Honor Warren over the weekend. Jessica's dad said that the baby girl is beautiful. Blah blah blah. Apparently no one cares because I haven't heard of any of the gossip mags dishing out any dough for the first pics of the little bundle.


Extra Shizz....



Is this supposed to be sexy?



I used to just love Lindsey Lohan. I know I shouldn't admit that because she's such a mess but 'Parent Trap" was my fav movie when I was like 12. And I was kinda the "Mean Girl" in high school so that movie was my holy grail for a minute. LOL! But there's Lindsey in a photoshoot for second hand clothes. Now you know that girl would NEVER put even one of her freckly legs into a pair of used jeans!


Snoop Dogg is Smart



Hehehe.... I have grown to love Snoop Dogg! Not really for his music but for the crazy things that come out of his mouth that only he can get away with. Snoop recently said " A lot of people like to fool you and say that you're not smart if you never went to college. But common sense rules over everything. That's what I learned from selling crack."


Happy Birthday Johnny!!!!



Daaaaaayuuum! Johnny Depp look so good for 45! Screw that, he looks good for any age. Ayiyi I wanna lick birthday cake off of him. Oh, woops....sorry TMI :)

No comments: