Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Tuesday Shizzz

GOOD LORD! IT'S TUESDAY AND I FEEL LIKE I HAVE A CASE OF THE MONDAYS! MY HEAD FEELIS LIKE SOMEONE HIT IT WITH A PAIR OF PARIS HILTON'S SIZE 11 SHOES! FORGIVE ME IF THIS ONE OS A LITTLE SHORT. :(


Gettin' off Easy

Photobucket

Wow, if I ever have a run in with Johnny law I hope i'm famous by then. Mischa Barton has struck up a deal to avoid serving jail time for her DUI arrest. She is set to plea 'no contest' this Thursday in a Beverly Hills courtroom. As part of the plea bargain she will get unsupervised probation for three years and have to attend alcohol classes fot three months as well as pay a small fine. Lucky litte brat! Paris and Nicole had to go to jail!


Jessica has a baby Shower

Photobucket

Ok this is mean....but I have a headache the size of Texas today so I'm allowed! I'm not thinking that pregnancy is agreeing with her. But anyhoo...she had her baby shower over the weekend and had her closest pals like Kima Kardashian there. Why are they friends?


Carrie Gets Dumped Via Text

Photobucket


Dayyyuuum! Tha would suck to be her! But at least it makes me feel better that even celebs have their fair share of crappy guys! Carrie Underwood was on the red carpet for 'Idol Gives Back' yesterday when Simon Cowell's girlfriend Terri Seymour asked her about her 'recent' breakup with Chace Crawford. Clearly annoyed, Carrie said, "We broke up over text so... it's like 'peace out.' I don't know why it's all out now," Carrie continued, "when you break up with somebody and then like two months later it comes out, it's like you're rehashing old stuff."


EXTRA SHIZZZ


Beyonce is Preggers

Photobucket

Or at least that is what everyone is saying in Hollywood. It's like if you get married and your in show biz than you are automatically with child. But come to think of it they did kinda have a shot gun wedding



Paris launches shoe Line

Photobucket

Well is I had clodhopper feet like hers I would make my own shoe line too! I have little size 5 feet and I always get stuck with the stretched out floor model when I buy shoes!

No comments: