Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thursday Shizzzzz

So I get these little inspirational quotes emailed to me from time to time and I really love them so I figured I would share......ENJOY!

~ Hugs and Smiles~ R!LEY

"Believe in yourself and there will come a day when others will have no choice but to believe with you."

Cynthia Kersey
Author of Unstoppable Women

HONOR WARREN?

Photobucket

Ayiyi! Why to these celebrities insist on naming their kinds after foods and seasons and now adjectives? Jessica Alba is knocked up with Cash Warren's love child and it's been revealed that they are having a girl that will bear the name of Honor Warren. UGH! Apparently Jessica feels that it's such and honor to have Cash's baby that she wanted to commemorate it in a name. Gawd that child is going to get made fun of!!!


VOTE KRISTY OFF!!!!!

Photobucket

I seriously wanted to come through the screen and slap the ever loving crap of Kristy Lee Cook last night! Sorry, I know that's harsh but it's that time for me if ya know what I mean. But seriuosly...she got such a little attitude on her when she was called to the stage to find out if she was going to be in the bottom three. GRRRR! VOTE HER OFF!!! Anyhoo...Ramiele Malubay got voted of last night. She wasn't one of my favs so I wasnt really worried about it. As long as Brooke White and David Archuleta stay around im content. I think David Cook is growing on me too though....but he needs to tone it down on being so cocky.



Lynn Spears is doing it right this time!

Photobucket

Well she completley messed up with Britney but she's pulling in the reins on her pregnant 16 year old. Little late though don't you think? Supposedly Jamine Lynn Spears is engaged to her baby daddy but momma isn't going to let her lose any money when they get a divorce! Apparently Lynn has already drafted up a pre-nup that she insisted the couple sign before they tie the knot. A source said "The contract is already drawn up and ready to go. Lynne's not sure marriage is a good idea, but she'll go along with that if that's what Jamie Lynn wants, as long as Casey signs the contract. Lynne is keeping an eye on him. He doesn't seem as committed to the relationship as Jamie Lynn."

Extra Shizz


Angelina Sex Scandle???

Photobucket

Oh come on!!! You see worse stuff than this on myspace!!! So In Touch Weekly has these supposed racy photos of Angelina Joile from when she was 16. Geesh they are scraping for stories aren't they? Click here if you want to see more of them.


Terry Hatcher Sings?

Photobucket


Why is American Idol torturing us? First they keep Kristy Lee Cook in the competition and now they are going to have Desperate Housewife Terry Hatcher perform....YUCK! I will have to admit that this is one carwreck that I will have to watch.



O-M-G!!!!!

Photobucket

Now I do realize that this really turnes me into a dork....but I used to be obsessed with NKOTB!!! Who am I kidding I still am..... BREAK IT DOWN....beeeer neer nerr ner... UGH! THE RIGHT STUFF! They were my first concert and I still remember my outfit. A faux jeanskirt jumper that had ruffles complete with neon geen puffy paint sqiggles all over it. Oh and don't forget the neon green suspenders and with keds and pom pom socks. And I topped off the look and a side pony tail. I though Joey was really gonna want me that night! Come on I was 8! But anyhoo they are planning a reunion!! YIPPIE!!!!!


Booby blames Whitney


Photobucket


BOBBY SHUT UP!!! Supposedly Whitney was the bad egg in the marriage and Bobby Brown is blaming her for his drug addiction. UGH! "I never used cocaine until after I met Whitney. Before then, I had experimented with other drugs, but marijuana was my drug of choice," Brown writes in the book. "At one point in my life, I used drugs uncontrollably. I was using everything I could get my hands on, from cocaine to heroin, weed and cooked cocaine." BLAH BLAH BLAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

No comments: