Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Hump Day Shizz!!

So I've had a day and a half today!!! Actually the day was pretty normal, which is always a good thing... but then everything went haywire after that. I ran out of gas for the first time in my life on the way to Skybar and had to have the Q Unit come rescue me. Thankx to Freak and AWHOL!!! You guys are my heroes! Then after my remote, which went really well....(THANKX to everyone that came out!) I went to Walmart to get a few things that I really didn't need right away but had time so I figured I would go. UGH! I will never go there on a Wednesday at 7:00pm again! It seemed like everyone there was doing their shopping in preparation for the next hunger scare. So all of the lines were SUPER long so I went to the self checkout....big mistake. There was this family of like 6 people that had no idea what they were doing with the machine and I stood in like for 25 minutes waiting for them to finish. No lie.....I finished an entire People magazine....Sigh...ok I'm done. So please forgive me if today's blog is a little short.

~ Hugs and Smiles~ R!LEY



David Brings his A Game!



Nope I'm not talking about David Cook....don't get me wrong he rocked too! But My favorite little man David Archuleta really did great on last night's show last night!

Beyonce and Jay to Tie the Knot!!!

Photobucket

FINALLY!! Beyonce and Jay-Z have been dating since 2002 and they are getting ready to tie the knot. They have obtained a marriage license in New York. The document is good for 60 days and there is talks of a secret wedding in the works. I wanna see the rock that Jay-Z get her!


David Cook Hospitalized

Photobucket

Is it a requirement in Hollywood to go to the emergency room or something? David Cook wasn't feeling well before his performance last night but decided to perform anyway and afterwards he was driven to the hospital where it was determined that his blood pressure was too high. Take it easy David!

No comments: