Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Hump Day!!!


He's Growing on me!!!




Now I haven't always been the biggest fan of David Cook but he ROCKED on American idol last night. It was Mariah Caery night and his rendition of Always be my baby was amazing!!!! Dare I say that he even looked smokin hawt?!? I'm still pulling for my little David Archuleta though, I just want to squeeze his cute little face off!!!


Chaotic Round Two


He's Growing on me!

Is she effin crazy? Well ok that was a dumb question but come on!!! Apparently Britney Spears has been documenting her crazy life with a videocamera over the past six months and now she wants to relaese the footage. You have got to be joking! As much as I would love to watch this car wreck have an emotional breakdown while sitting on my couch with a nice glass of wine I just can't see this as being a good idea for her! A source said "If she does decide to go public with the footage, it'll be explosive. Although some of it is really sad to watch, especially the parts where she is close to breakdown, others are dynamite." Dynamite?



Take her off our hands!!!!


He's growing on me!


Paris Hilton and Benji Madden have olny been dating for a few months but her parents are jumping for joy at the thought of marrying Paris off. Rick and Kathy Hilton recenlty did an interview where they talked about Paris' new beau and Daddy Hilton sang his praises. "He's the perfect example of 'don't judge a book by its cover.' He's polite, well mannered - even calls me sir. We love him like family already."
And Paris' mom likes him too! "This has honestly become the real thing,It's a great love match, and I have a funny feeling it's going to go all the way, and we've already given it our approval." Well Benji and Joel are twins and twins do everything alike. So maybe Paris and Nicole will have a double wedding.


Extra Shizz

No Albums for Junkies!



Finally!!! Maybe this will knock some sense into her!Amy Winehouse has been warned by her label that if she doesn't get her act together or she willl never be allowed to relaese another album. Ya know being a junkie is always easier when your making millions in album sales.

Fo Shizzle Dizzle!!



Snoop Dogg is planning on writing childrens' books. LMAO!!!!!! The books, entitled 'Where's the Cheese,' will be a series of urban books illustrated by his cousin Joe Cool in an effort to "help city youngsters cope with the problems that can arise in their environment." The series will focus on a character called 'Lil Mouse' and her constant quest for cheese. How high do you think he was when he came up with this?

No comments: