Thursday, April 17, 2008

Its Thursday already??

FINAAAAAALLLLYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





So Mariah Carey and Elliot Yamin performed on American Idol last night....blha blah blah! Let's get right down to it! Miss I have a bad atitude country bumpkin got voted off last night! Yippie! Buh-Bye Kristie Lee Cook! Go Davids go!!! Which do you like better.. David Archuleta or David Cook?



Who knew she was Dating?



Well I guess Alicia Key's inspiration for 'No One' had to come from somewhere. Apparenlty Alicia wants to get on the bandwagon with all of the other I-do hungry celebs because word has it that she's going to marry hermusic producer Kerry Brothers.Supposeldy they are going to try the know at the Ohkea Castle in Long Island on July 4th,2008. Hurray for weddding sparklers!



Just for cheeto filled giggles!




So brit brit is really intent on getting back into her pop princess status. She has been taking voice lessons latley and has been spending a lot of time in the studio in LA. But a source close to her says its just for fun. "She's doing it just for fun," the source said. "She's just sitting at the piano, singing a little. She's just in there to have some fun. It may lead to something down the road, but right now this is just part of her staying on the right track."


Extra Shizz........


Pete Did Good





Now I try and never say this about celebs because if I allowed myself to think this way I would have offed myself a long time ago...LOL.. Im kidding! But, I have to admit that I am SO JEALOUS of Ashlee's rock!

No comments: