Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Humpty Hump

HOLY AMERICAL IDOL!!!!!



Let me first say that I am a HUUUUUGE fan of all things Andrew LLyod Webber! My first talent show ever was me lip synching to Music of the Night (which I won...GO ME!) So you can imagine how I was salivating over David Cook's performance last night. i think he's my new favorite David! Geesh I feel so bad abandoning my little David Archuleta, but ya gotta give it to Cookie boy. He can do Mariah Carey AND be the Phantom of the Opera....no contest! I was rooting for Brooke White but girly has got to get it together! This is the second time she's had a bad start to a song.




Guess who....




Is holding this joint...I swear some people will never learn. Didn't she just get caught doing this like tow days ago? Click here to find out. Brace yourself!


Let's just bann her from ever gong outside!



Paris Hilton has been racking up her frequent flyer miles latley.. Paris was just in Russia hosting their MTV awards and for a photo shoot. During the photo shoot Paris proved how classy she can be by scribbling her name with permanent marker on the wallpaper of the hotel room. Paris was not in a Motel 6 either. She was at the Hyatt hotel’s $16,000. Classy.


Extra Shizz




Pink has a New Man



She doesn't waste any time. Supposedly she's dating Todd Morse who's in Juliette Lewis' band. Its a little bit of a downgrade from Cary Hart if you ask me.


Nicole sports a baby Bump!



Sort Of.......I've said it before and I'll say it again, EAT A BURGER!!!!!!


Awwwwwwwwwww!



How cute is little Harlow!!!

No comments: