Monday, September 8, 2008

What a Bday weekend!!!!!!

Go Britney Go!



I was seriously impressed with Britney Spears at the VMA's last night! Not only did she look smokin hot but she nabbed 3 moomen including video of the year for pices of me. She keps her speeches short and sweet too. While exepting of award she said “This is such an honor to have this award right now,” she said. “I want to thank my fans, this is dedicated to you.”. Welp she did good! keep it up!


THE DEFINITION OF A ROCKSTAR!!!!




Dont Mess with Jordin Sparks.



So was it just me or did that poor excuse for a host suck last night. I guess I just didnt get his his humor or something. At one point in the night Russell Brand picked on purity rings and the Jonas Brothers and that joke didn’t seem to go so well with some people in the audience. When Jordin Sparks hit the stage to introduce T.I.’s performance, she took the time to speak out against Brand’s joke. "I just have one thing to say about promise rings. It's not bad to wear a promise ring," Sparks said, "because not everybody – guy or girl – wants to be a slut." Atta girl!


Chris Brown won't marry Rhianna



Chris Brown recently performed at The 5th annual Fashion Rocks and he opened up about walking down the isle. Whn someone asked him is he and Rihanna would be getting married he said "Nooooo!" Dang! Shot down!!!


My girl Crush is Engaged!!!



I LOVE Natasha Bedingfield!!!!!! She just got engaged to her boyfriend Matthew Robinson. "It just happened," she told People Magazine at the Calvin Klein 40th anniversary party. "But I am so excited, and it happened in New York. And I want to share it with the world." Awwwww! good for her!!!

No comments: