Friday, September 5, 2008

Let the B-Day Festivities begin!!!

Hef Wants Lindsey!



Lindsey Lohan was offered $700,000 to do an eight page spread in Playboy and she turned it down! That seams a little cheap doesn't it? "If there's nudity, then the answer's no . . . She's not going down the [New York] magazine road again," Lohan's rep told Playboy's creative consultant. I don't know why she's turned it down. Everybody has already seen her bizness for free so she may as well make some money off of it.


No Babies for Paris! Yay!



Thank gawd! Last night at the 90210 Nylon party, Paris decided to clear up rumors of motherhood and marriage. She said "You know right now I'm just focusing on my business. A lot of traveling around the world. There's no time for a baby right now. I would love to one day, but for right now it wouldn’t be right to have a kid because I don’t have the time. My schedule is so crazy, I am going to London next month for a couple of weeks to do my BFF show in London, so I have a lot of work cut out for me."


Jess And Tony Moving In Together



How long do you give it before jessica is wagging her tounge at Tony for an engagment ring? Jessica and her beauhave reportedly decided it was time for them to move in together, and their new house will be a $670,000, six-bedroom home in Valley Ranch, which is a suburb of Dallas. Tony needs a little advice from Nick Lachey. RUN!

No comments: