Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Owwwy! My neck and my back!

Eeeewy!



So I would have the same reaction to anyone dating Michael Jackson but this is just to yucky for me! There have been rumors flying that Pamela Anderson is dating the King of Pop. Pam was recenlty on the Ellen show and laughed off the rumors saying "He just wants me to be in a video,". When asked about their recent meeting she said "My life is so interesting. My life is a blur.It happens ... skin cancer and Vicodin,I don’t know ... I have a lot of interesting friends." Wierdo.



Lindz and Sam get matching Ink




In Hollywood, if you get matching tattoos you about to get married. Beyonce and Jay Z, Britney and K-Fed, Eva and Tony...ya get the point. So the fact that Lindsey Lohan and Samantha Ronson have them says it all. Lindsey told Marie Claire Magazine
"Samantha has a bunch of stars, so I got that," Lohan, referring to a star tattoo on her hand. Then, pointing to a little heart, she says, "she got this." "I'm really happy," Lohan says, suggesting that Ronson has been a positive force in her life. "She's a great person. And she's a great influence on people around her. But I think that anything that's changed [in] my life is because of me." Aaaah young love.

Benji Madden is a Jealous Boy



Benji is so determined to prevent Paris Hilton from communicating with her exes, he swiped her BlackBerry and erased the guys' numbers. "Those were the first numbers he erased," says Paris' pal. "Benji seems to have an issue with the guys she's dated." Little dramatic don't ya think?



Baby Number Two!




Tameka Foster is so set for life! Its been revelaed that she and Usher are expecting their second baby togehter. The couple welcomed their first child, Usher Raymond V, in November 2007. Since then, Usher has spoken publicly about how much he loves being a dad. Well good for them if they are happy!

No comments: