Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Its Tuesday...blah

EEEEEEEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Why on earth Amy Winhouse would think that we want to see this is beyone me, but she has reportedly posted nude pictures of her hubby Blake on Facebook. YUCK!!!!!!!!! Blake has chosen to stay in prison rather than accept early release. As part of an agreement, he was going to be allowed an early release if he agreed to live with his mom in Nottinghamshire and wear an electronic tag. A source said "It was all set for him to be released, but he refused to go to anywhere other than Camden. He doesn’t want to go somewhere where he can’t be reunited with Amy and his friends. He’d rather stay inside." Amy must be pissed.


Ri-Ri Is Lonely




This just annoys me now. Rihanna is still pretending that she's not dating Chris Brown!!!!! She says, "It's not all honey and treacle. I've had no more than seven days off in the past 18 months. My schedule is punishing. And I do get lonely sitting around in hotels in cities I don't know. I don't have time to date." Sigh. Whatever.

No comments: