Thursday, September 4, 2008

My Beday is getting Closer!!

Jess is catching up with Ashlee



Either jessica Simspon is eating a little too much of that good old Southern food, or she gota bun in the oven. Looks like Tony Romo is officially trapped. Hahahah!!! Jessica has revealed she’s put her acting career on hold to focus on music and will only return to the big screen if she’s offered the chance to work with a top rate cast and crew. She said: “I’m not closing that chapter of my life by any means. But I am all about the music right now. When it comes to acting, it’s got to feel right for me at this point in my life. Well now I know she's pregger because he music career is in the crapper and no one will hire her to act again. Wow I'm fiesty today :)


Miley buys a Benz




Gawd it must be nice to be young and rich and never have to drive a hand-me down clunker. Miley Cyrus just turned 16 and she bought herself a $75,000 Mercedes Benz. A source close to Miley said: "Miley wanted special options like parking assist and a cream-colored leather interior, so she ordered the car early. She is telling everyone that she hopes to get a car when she turns 16, so when it comes, she can say it was a surprise from her parents." Brat!

Naughty Britney!



Looks like old habits die hard for Britney Spears. She was recenlty in Vegas and she hooked up with Adnan Galib. They weren’t seen in public together, but they were both at the same hotel at the same time. Adnan says he was just there to celebrate his birthday with friends...riiiight!

No comments: