Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Its Tuesday? HUh. What?

Daddy Lohan outs his little Girl!!!



I just DO NOT like Micheal Lohan. He is the worst stage dad ever to walk to universe. I shouldn't even call him a dad because he's a very far cry from a father. Sperm Donor, there that's more like it! So anyhoo....there have been a bunch of rumors going around that Samantha Ronson and Lindsey are moving in together and may even be engaged. Well Daddy Lohan has confirmed that the two are at least a couple saying their romance "is evidence to anyone with half a brain'. Again, I don't like him!


Leona Lewis Engaged?





Dude, it's a good thing that I'm not much of a follower otherwise I would run out and find a fiance because all the cool kids in Hollywood are doing it. Apparently Leona Lewis has been with her BF Lou Al-Chamma (how do you say that) since she was 17and they are engaged. She was seen sporting a rock while leaving the Late Show with David Letterman last week. Since she was 17 huh? Dayyyyum that's like a lifetime in Hollywood!

Is Kimmy Preggers?




If she is she's gonna get BIG!!!!! Kim Kardashian was at her white party in the Hamptons with her beau Reggie Bush when she told reporters that she was expecting! She said "I'm about two months pregnant right now and we're getting married on August 8th of 2008." Supposedly she was kidding but I'm sure reggie had a heart attack either way!



Extra Shizz........



Blaaaaaaaaah!




Oh lord I just threw up in my mouth! Some insane memeber of the paparazzi thought it would be a good idea to get a crotch shot of Amy Winehouse and supposedly she is wearing diapers!!!!!!! Yuck yuck yuck! I won't post the money shot. You can see it here


And Mrs. Wentz is thinking.......



OMG why did I marry this dude?



Miley STOP IT!!!!




Hannah Montana has posted some more " I'm 15 but I wanna be sexy " pics on her myspace page. Ugh, can somebody please ground her and take away her internet privileges?

No comments: