Thursday, May 1, 2008

Holy Shizzzle!!!!!!!!

Geesh there is a lot going down in Hollywood today!!!!!!


Mariah marries Nick Cannon....with a hand-me-down ring!!!!!!!





Ok so I had to do a double take when I read this story! Yesterday it was revealed that Mariah Carey is engaged to Nick Cannon but apparently they got married when we weren't looking. A source said that they got hitched in a private ceremony on a small island. But here's where the story gets juciy! Mariah's rock is a hand-me-down! According to Nick's ex Selita Banks it's the exact same ring that he gave to her. Tha cheap bastard is gonna be in some serious trouble!



Jason Castro should have gone!





I seriously almost cried watching Idol last night! I know that Brooke White had a bad habit of sucking on stage but I really like her! Now I think it's the battle of the Davids. Who do you think will win?

Extra Shizz......

Crack is Whack!!!!



This story makes me sad for little Bobbi Christina! Her parents messed her up good! Bobbi Kristina tried to stab her mom during an argument and then attempted to kill herself by slashing her wrists! The suicide attempt apparently landed Bobbi Kristina in a psychiatric ward in Atlanta. Ann Davis,a family member told The ENQUIRER, that a few days before Bobbi's 15th birthday party that Kristina "tried to stab Whitney" before turning the razor on herself. Geeesh! That family is the definition of disfunction.



Is Beyonce Preggers?



This rumor has been going around for a minute but a source close to the couple has recently said that "Beyonce is 100% preganat and that's why the couple rushed their wedding." We shall see!



I can't believe my eyes!





Ya know I didn't believe that story about Sheryl Crowe hooking up John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston but there they are, live in the flesh together. They are an odd couple to say the least.


Yuck!




Please don't tell me that these two are shacking up!

No comments: