Thursday, May 22, 2008

Fo Shizzle Dizzle my Nizzle!

Poor Archy!



For most of the season I was torn between the two Davids but after Tuesday night performances i was really rooting for little david Archuleta. I mean they are honestly both guys are awesome performers in their own right but something about Cook just kind of came across as cocky to me. Welp it looks like David C's looks and rocker vocals got him the AI 08' crown. Not too worry for David A. though....all of the the other American Idol regects still have careers....except for Bo Bice what happened to him?


Maybe a Comeback?




Britney Spears is becoming the little postar trainwreck that could! She may actually have a shot at a real comeback. She's been in the studio with her ex-BF and producer J.R. Rotem working on a follow-up album to her flop 'Blackout'. Apparently old J.R is really impressed with Brit Brit because he said "She's like a master at what she does. She's a lot more experienced than most people. She just has the 'it' factor that not every artist has. So it's always nice to work with her." I'm actually crossing my fingers for her.


Jon and Jen Sitting in a tree




And her we thought John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston were on the outs. But John took out to dinner in NYC las week to meet his brother. Meeting the fam already? how long to you give it before we see some pregnacy rumors?

Exrta Shizz.....


New Coulple Alert!



Supposedly Winona Ryder and Keanu Reeves are hooking up. I actually think they would be really cute together! I loved Bram Strokers' Dracula!!!!


To Famous for Church???




OH come on!!!!!Beyonce is trying to say that she's become so famous that she can't even atend church anymore. UGH! She said "I can't really go to church anymore, which is a shame. People have come up to me in church during the sermon and, of course, people watch everything I do. They come up and take pictures on their mobile phones too. They are very nice, but I think God understands if I miss Sunday service!" BLAH!

No comments: