Thursday, March 27, 2008

Thursday Shizzzzz

Kristy Lee Cook Needs to Go!!!!

Photobucket

Will you look at how happy Syesha Mercado and Micheal Johns look to not be going home! I'm getting a little irriated here. I know that Kristie Lee Cook is a cute little country girl but she needs to be voted off ASAP!! I would rather bring back Antonella Barba than see this girl for another week! Not that Chikezie is in my top picks but come on! I'm thinking that I'm gunning for Brooke White or David Archuleta to win. I know David Archuleta hasn't been doing all that well lately but David Cook is too much like Chris Daughtry for my liking.


Get a Driver!!!

Photobucket

This really dumbfounds me that these celebrities have all this money and they don't have the common sense to use it! Yet another celeb thought they were above the law this week. Richie Sambora was arrested for DUI in Laguna Beach,Ca this week. He was erratically driving and failed to pass any sobriety tests. This dude is my vote for dumbass father of the year because he had his 10 year old daughter Ava in the car with him at the time of his arrest. He's a real winner isn't he?



What the??

Photobucket

This had better be a prank for Ashton Kutcher's new show Pop Fiction. Supposedly Cameron Diaz and Diddy have been going on some secret dates together. They we're spotted having a romantic dinner at the Osteria Mozza restaurant on March 15th. They tried to be sneaky and show up separetly but a spy saw them sneaking out the back together. Can you imagine what their kid would look like? Ewwwww! I wonder how much Us Weekly would pay for the first shots of that baby.



Extra Shizzzz



How Much??

Photobucket

I really need to become a celebrity and have some offspring so I can be rich too! Let's recap the dinero that celebs have gotten to pimp out their kids over the past year.....

Christina Aguilera $1.5 million
Nicole Richie $2 million
Jennifer Lopez $ 6 million

...and now Angelina Jolie's new babes....a whopping $10 million...... are ya kidding me? I dont care if Brad and Angie are the best looking parents in Hollywoood, the kid can't be that cute!


Say Buh-Bye to T.I.

Photobucket

Rapper T.I., featured in Justin Timberlake's hit song My Love, is expected to enter a guilty plea in his guns trial today. And he will be spending time in prison! T.I., who's real name is Clifford Harris, is expected to be sentenced to 1,500 hours of community service talking to youth groups around the country, followed by about 12 months in prison.He was arrested last October for attempting to buy machine guns - paying for them with cash and without registering for them. He was charged with possession of unregistered machine guns and silencers, as well as possession of firearms by a convicted felon. Good gawd!


You still think he's sexy??

Photobucket

Yuck! Jack Nicholson has man boobies!!!

No comments: