Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Shizzzzz!

Hey peeps! I figured I would give you an extra little helping of the celebrity shizzle every day just in case you missed it on my show. (if you did I forgive you...just this once! ) But anyhoo check back everday for updates on whats goin down in Hollywood!

Buh-Bye Skunky!!!!

Photobucket

Ok so call me mean but I just cannot see a chick that resembles Pepe le Pugh as being our next American Idol. Not that I really care for Kristy Lee Cook at that much but Ill take her over Amanda Overmyer. Im rooting for either Brooke White or cutey David Archuleta, he's so cute I wanna squeeze his face off!!!


Pete Wentz is taking this Emo thing a little Far

Photobucket

Now I do realize that Pete Wntz has to keep up his image of being all tragic in order to sell records and to be able to get away with wearing Ashlee's skinny jeans, but he's now advertising that he once tried to commit suicide. He's partering up with Mary J. Blige and The Hall of Us campaign which is geared towards cutting down teen suicide rates. In an interview with them he said "I got in my car. I remember I was listening to Jeff Buckley doing Leonard Cohen's "Hallelujah" and sat there and took a bunch of [anxiety drug] Ativan in a Best Buy parking lot," Wentz says in a video for MTV's college channel MTVU."And I called up my manager because I was, at that point, completely out of my head with Ativan. And I was talking to him and I was slurring my words, so he called my mom and my mom called me and she came and got me and we went to the hospital." I bet Ashlee thinks he's all the more sexy now.


First Paris now Lindsey

Photobucket

Yuck...Yuck...and more YUCK! Lindsey Lohan and her ex Calum Best may have a sex tape!There is a still picture taken from a clip shot on Calum's cell phone that is circling the intenet where Lohan is giving him a little sumthin sumthin. Apparently Lindz has no idea where it came from because when her friend shot her an email about it she said she didnt remember filming it. YUCK! There are no other words for it than that!


Here's some extra Shiz for ya!


You go girlz!!!!


Photobucket

Danity Kane beats out Flo Rida for the number one album on next week's charts!



JLo pimps out her offspring

Photobucket

JLo is on the cover of next weeks People magazine showing off her munchkins. They look cute so far but let's just hope that they dont end up looking like Marc!!!



Britney to Play Joan of Arc??

Photobucket

Oh lord no! Remember that meeting that Britney had with Mel Gibson the other day? Well apparently he wants to remake the Joan of Arc movie from about a million years ago and cast Brit as the lady herself. One question....why?

No comments: