Friday, March 21, 2008

Payday Shizzz!!!!

Brit Makes a Sudo Comeback




So I'm not jumping up and down at the fact that Britney is trying her hand at acting again, but I must admit that her cameo on " How I met your mother" wasn't too shabby! Hopefully she''ll keep it up!


JLo on Conceiving her twins

Photobucket

Seeing as how Jlo just got paid a whopping $6 million dollars for the first pics of her kiddies she telling all about her road to being a mommy. Why, I do not know but Jenny sat down in an interview and revealed how her twins came to be. J.Lo On Conceiving Her Twins: "It was natural. We didn't do in vitro, which I know was reported. "Everybody assumed that because we had twins. I wanted to have a baby, but I've always said exactly what I said all those years they (reporters) asked us since we've been married: 'Well, when are you guys gonna have some kids?' 'When it happens naturally, I guess!' "And that's when it happened. It was a surprise to us." J.Lo On Doubts About Motherhood:"You start getting older, you think to yourself, 'Maybe (having kids) is just not meant for me.' "I knew there was nothing wrong with me. I knew that I could. Deep down, I really wanted it badly... (But) after one year, two years, three years... You know, you start thinking to yourself, 'Well, maybe...'"

click here to view mre of Jlo with her babies


Diamonds are a girls best friends......

Photobucket

But Kimora Lee Simmons takes this saying very seriously. Her precious baby doggie Zoe Simmons just passed away and she's thinking of turning her into a diamond. As if she doesn't have enough! She tells People, "You have to... grieve. It's okay to take time and say this meant something to my life and honor it. There is a company that makes diamonds out of your loved ones. They make diamonds from a little of the carbon from the ash, so I might do that. I might turn her into a diamond."


Extra Shizzz for ya.....


Audrina Patridge in the buff!

Photobucket

Apparently these pictures were taken before The Hills ever aired. I guess she was trying out for Playboy but never made the cut. Don't these silly girls ever learn from their elder's mistakes? Lord knows Paris and Lindsey have made plenty of them! I wont post the pics but if you feel so inclined to can check them out here


This is Sad!

Photobucket

Amy Winehouse before the wonderful world of Blake and crack got to her.



Fess up!!!

Photobucket


Even though there are pictures of them smooching all over the internet, neither Rhianna or Chris Brown will admit that the are a couple. Ok so if you wont admit to being together at LEAST admit that your shacking up! Chris told UK MTV " From a relationship standpoint I am a single guy. I am defintly single. I have a close friend but it's not like a relationshop." Riiiiiight!


Miley Gets Waxed!

Photobucket


This is kind of scary! This is the new wax sculpture of Miley Cyrus at Madame Tussaud's in New York

No comments: