Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Miss me??

Lord it was soooo good to Florida to see the fam! I'll have video of my littel neice giving a shout out to Q1075 soon! She's so adorable!!! Now on to the Shizz!!


Sasha Not-so-Fierce



Ok I'm liking the whole 80's trend that is coming back but all the spandex is starting to make me sick. Beyonce needs to slap her stylist!


HOW cute!



Look at little Zuma nest Rock Rossdale! Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale make some cute babies!


Britney on Good Morning America!!



Britney is trying really hard to get her life back together but this performance just isn't the Britney that we know and love. She seems to have lost her confidence a little I watched that MTV special "Britney For the Record" and it made me so sad for her. Hollywood can really mess someone up if they don't have the right support system. Hopefully she can keep it together now though!

No comments: