Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama Wins!!!

Madonna's Reaction to Obama's Win



I think it's cool that Madonna is so happy for our new president but her reactions is kinda over the top. She scares me a little. :)


Tony Saved me!!!



Blah blah blah! Jessica Simpson is opening up to Glamour Magazine about Tony and her ex Nick. When she was asked about Tony she said "I'd always fall for guys I wanted to save. For the first time, I fell in love with someone who saved me." I need a puke bucket! When asked about Nick she said "will always be a part of my life, but next time, I'm marrying the right one." Ick!



WOA!!!!!




No wonder P!NK and Cary Hart are having such an easy time with their divorce! Apparently P!NK had a very bloody Turkey day last year and I'm not talking about the meat being undercooked! She told the story to Access Hollywood, and Yikes! Just YIKES! She said “I ended up with 13 stitches in my hand, the food was all over the floor. We decided between six of us to drink three bottles of Patron before 11am, and when somebody was saying grace, I decided that the sweet potatoes should be on my father-in-law’s head, so I dumped the bowl on his head. I ended up in the pool, and I almost had a heart attack and then I was chopping ice and I cut my hand open, had to go to the ER but I couldn’t feel a thing; it was fascinating actually - when you’re that drunk and you can just watch the stitches happening. And then I set my bedroom on fire because we (Pink and ex-husband Carey Hart) went upstairs to have a quickie (sex) and I left a cigarette in the oven mitt.” Call me crazy but this just makes me love her even more!

No comments: