Thursday, August 21, 2008

Red Rooster Tonight! yay!

Its baby Number two for Jen and Ben!



This rumor has been going around for a minute but Jen has finally confirmed that she's preggers with baby number two. She made a statment saying We're so excited, obviously. We're very happy. Things couldn't be better. We're kind of taking it easy and just kind of enjoying a little downtime at home." I so hope this one is a boy!





Its Finally Happening!



Well I never thought I would see the day! Britney's already back in the studio working on her new album, which she claims is going to be the best album to date. Spies from Britney's camp say that she is finally going to be recording a track with her ex Justin Timberlake. The two were supposed to team up for her last album, but Britney was a bit of a mess and hardly even showed up to the studio. Britney was even photographed sneaking into Conaway recording studios last night with her mother Lynne by her side to work on some tracks. I hate to admit this but I have always secretly wanted these two to get back together.

Gwen Stefani has been prego for like 2 Years....



....but it won't be much longer before she pops! In Touch Weekly is reporting that Stefani checked in to the hospital to deliver today! Gwen arrived at Los Angeles' Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles and is scheduled to give birth via C-section today. She so need a little girl so she can play dress up!




Brit Brit's Diet Secrets



I have really got to hand it to Britney. Her body is looking smokin these days! In an exclusive interview for Ok! Magazine she revealed her diet secrets. She said "I'm the healthiest I've been all my life. My diet has a lot to do with my getting into shape. I have no sugar. I don't eat fruit or even fruit juice because of the sugar. I eat chicken and salmon and rice. I eat avocados. I'll have egg whites for breakfast and sometimes turkey burgers for lunch. I try to do just 1,200 calories a day. It may sound like it's not much, but it's actually a lot of food if you eat the right things." She also said that she works out five days a week with a lot of cardio. Damn I need to go to the gym today!


No wonder she's getting a GUT!



Ok that was mean but Jessica Simpson is trying everything to push her country career. First she comes out and saying that she's been abused in the past and now she's endorsing beer. The reports say that she will be the new face of Dallas Stampede Light Plus. I guess its supposed to be some sort of vitamin beer. YUCK! As part of the deal, apparently Jessica has received a reported 15% stake in the brewing company. One insider added “I’m sure it didn’t hurt her beer contract that she’s dating Dallas Cowboys star quarterback Tony Romo. It’s almost like getting a two-fer!”

No comments: